Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to school...

This week I went back to school for the first time in three years. After finding out a week before classes start that I was accepted into NSCC's Baking & Pastry Art Program, while trying not to think about the stress of being accepted into a program a week before classes start, I decided to confirm my seat (with some much-needed convincing from a wise friend). Although the last two days have been filled with a bit of first day of school anxiety, awkward hallway hellos, and general free-floating anticipation for what the year will bring, overall I'm TOTALLY PUMPED.

This blog is just my way of keeping a record of all of the exciting things I'm going to learn this year and somewhere to store pictures, recipes, anecdotes, and general deliciousness for mostly my own records (but also for yours).

Since we don't start in the kitchen until next week, all I have so far is a picture of ALL OF MY TOOLS.

I don't even know what some of these things are.

1 comment: